Champion Developmental Seminar 2018
Come learn from these amazing guest coaches:
Kim Ryan Lewis
click to print Champion Development Seminar Schedule
Here is the schedule:
8:00-8:45 Video Analysis 1
8:50-9:40 Group 1 On Ice (C), Group 2 On ice (K), Group 3 off ice (G)
9:45-10:35 Group 1 Off Ice (G), Group 2 On Ice (C), Group 3 On Ice (K)
10:40-11:30 Group 1 On Ice (K), Group 2 Off Ice G), Group 3 On Ice (C)
12:25-1:10 Video Analysis 2 & GROUP PHOTO!
1:15-2:00 Group 1 On Ice (C), Group 2 On ice (G), Group 3 off ice (K)
2:05-2:50 Group 1 Off Ice (K), Group 2 On Ice (C), Group 3 On Ice (G)
2:55-3:40 Group 1 On Ice (G), Group 2 Off Ice (K), Group 3 On Ice (C)
3:45-4:10 Parents Meeting with Staff/Skaters Clean up-pack up
RED = ON ICE
Classroom: Learning jump analysis, skater technique development
Chris: Jump Technique and lots of drills PART 1
Garrett: Choreography foundation and skills
Kim: Spin entries & spin basics/specifics
LUNCH: Healthy food
Chris: Applying proper jumping to take offs & landings (Jumping PART 2)
Garrett: Taking Art – to the ice
Kim: IJS Spin requirements & improved positions
Parents Chat: Parents HIGHLY encouraged to attend.
Kim and Garrett-Sunday June 3 8-11:45am will be Semi-private to Private lessons at Eagan Ice Arena
Chris and Kim-Friday June 1 4:30 to 7:45pm will be available for semi-private lessons at Eagan Ice Arena
Practice what you learned!! Private lessons with the coaches will be available.
Private/Semi Private/Small Group Lesson Requests:
• All lessons will be assigned in 20-minute increments or 30 minute in small group
• You may sign up for lessons with more than one Coach during the registration process.
• Skaters will be assigned lessons based on a first come first served basis.
• Skaters may be grouped by skating level for small group lessons based on Coach availability.
• A finalized schedule and invoice will be emailed before the Seminar with payment due on the day of the seminar.
• Any coach attending the seminar on Saturday, may coach their students during the Sunday ice sessions.
•EICFSC ice session rates will apply for all lessons, and will be indicated on lesson schedule and invoice.
- Each lesson slot will be 20- minutes – Every effort will be made to accommodate your request within reason.
- Ice on June 3 or June 1 can be purchase in 60 minute increments without being a lesson.
- Private coach is lesson is $42 for 20 minutes and will be split for semi-private
Private/Semi Private/Small Group lesson fees are due at the start of the seminar on Saturday or on Friday when you arrive.