By Laws/ Handbook/Safe Sport
Club By-laws and Rules
EICFSC Handbook 2019
EICFSC CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct
EICFSC is proud to be in compliance with USFS SAFESPORT
U.S. Figure Skating strives to provide a safe environment for its members that is free of misconduct and harassment. The association will not tolerate or condone any form of harassment or abuse of any of its members including athletes, coaches, officials, directors, employees, parents, volunteers or any other persons while they are participating in or preparing for a figure skating activity or event conducted under the auspices of U.S. Figure Skating. All forms of abuse and harassment are unacceptable and in direct conflict with U.S. Figure Skating rules.
The U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program addresses the following types of abuse, harassment and misconduct:
All individuals, regardless of membership with U.S. Figure Skating, are encouraged to report suspected violations of SafeSport.
- Sexual abuse and misconduct
- Physical abuse and misconduct
- Emotional abuse and misconduct
- Bullying, threats and harassment
- Willfully tolerating misconduct
The Safe sport handbook can be found the USFS Safe Sport Page
- To report a suspected ethical violation or a violation of the SafeSport Policy, that does not involve Sexual Misconduct, click here.
- Allegations of Sexual Misconduct should be reported directly to the U.S. Center for Safe Sport. To report suspected Sexual Misconduct, click here.
To make a report, email email@example.com or call 719-635-5200.
USFS SafeSport Page